Saturday, April 25, 2009

long week

It's been a loooonnnnggg week. Alex is in China, he left Sat. am and gets back tomorrow am.

Nora and Emma both had dentist appointments. I don't know how we are ever going to get Nora to allow someone clean her teeth or fill a cavity. She freaked out when the dentist just looked at her teeth. They'll have to knock her out. She also had her hair cut last week-I had to hold her arms down and luckily the person doing it was fast so it wasn't too bad. She screamed bloody murder the whole 15 minutes. Fun times I tell ya.

I'm counting down the minutes until we go to Maui at the end of May. I can't wait. It will be our 1st family vacation. We've visited my family in NY lots and we've gone to the OR coast with another family but this is just the 4 of us.

That's all for now. I have a stinky diaper to change. (OH Nora peed in the potty at school 2 times so far!)

Thanks for checking in
Lori

No comments: