Thursday, July 2, 2009

summer fun



I can't believe it's July already. Emma had her dance recital and did a great job. It was really a great performance. All the dancers work so hard all year and it is amazing. Some of the seniors had been dancing since they were 3. Emma is taking a circus camp this week. They do tight rope, acrobatics, trampoline, ropes, tumbling, juggling, etc. No clown stuff though. She seems to be enjoying it.

Nora has been trucking along. She is showing no signs of side effects from weaning her off Lamictal. She is down to 30 mg/day from 70/day. Still talking all day- every second of the day. She wakes up and yells from her room "Mooooommmmmmmmyyyyy, where are you?" "Watch Sesame Street?" She went from giving a hoot about TV to an Elmo junkie.

Nora and Emma go to the summer camp at the EEU (Nora's awesome school) next week. They should have fun. Then we head to the OR coast for some family fun. Then home for 2 days and off to NY for my reunion and some family time. The girls and I will be there for 2 1/2 weeks. Then back in Aug. and Emma's 6th bday. Wow. Time flies.

Thanks for checking in. I'll try to get more exciting pictures soon.

Lori

1 comment:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I love dance recitals. It is so cute to watch the little ones. Haley (my stepdaughter) has been dancing since she was 3 years old...now she is 12. Her recital is in a few weeks. I can't wait until I get to enroll Sophie and Elsa.