Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New York

I have no pictures to post because I am still in NY. And our home computer (brand new computer) is having issues. They wiped the hard drive so we have to re download all of our files. Fun stuff.

Anyway, we are here in upstate visiting my family. And I went to my 20 yr high school reunion. Very back to the future for me but fun. Got to see some old friends. Like my very best friend from grade school-Lori H. And my best bud Z. Got to meet his wee one and wife. Hope to see some more long lost friends before I go.

The girls are loving it. Cousins, grandparents, friends. Fun in the humidity. Ug. so hot. I am not used to it.

I will update more when we get back to Seattle. I am flying back with the girls on Sun. Alex already went back.

Happy summer

Lori

No comments: