Thursday, October 15, 2009

no more naps

Emma and an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie

Farmer Nora?


Nora has always taken a 2 hour nap but lately she wasn't going to bed until 9:30-10 PM or waking up at 5:30 am. So I have decided it is time to do away with naps. Kinda freaks me out. Those were 2 very nice peaceful hours to myself. But now she goes to bed 7:30 and wakes up 6:30 or 7 AM. Much better all around. And now we can do some fun things together in the afternoon and I am not tied to the house.

Mim and Grandfather are coming in 2 days. Very exciting stuff. It should be a fun filled week. Hopefully the rain will stay away.

Nora has been tolerating wearing a hat so maybe she'll be Old MacDonald for Halloween. Or a cowgirl. Or just wear orange and black. She's a tricky one and doesn't like to wear costumes. Emma is going to be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I need to find a yellow/maroon scarf for her somewhere. Wish I knew how to knit.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I still do not have costumes picked out for my kiddos. Or have any halloween decorations up. Hmmm...I'm liking the orange and black idea.