Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tooth!

Nora lost a tooth yesterday. I have no idea when, how or where. She went to school with all her teeth and came home without one. There was nothing that her teacher could think of that would cause her tooth to fall out. I hadn't noticed any loose teeth but she isn't so willing to let me look around in there for too long. It was a bottom tooth, not in the middle but one next to the middle. So not even a common first tooth to lose. So strange. She JUST turned four. Seems a bit early.

When we went to the dentist a few weeks ago, the one where they strapped her hands to her sides and velcroed her body in a big wrap to restrain her, there was no discussion of loose teeth. But then again, there wasn't much time to do much searching in there. Sooooo.... not sure what the heck happened. And I can't get a picture of it but I'll keep trying.

The tooth fairy didn't come since we don't have the tooth and Nora doesn't even know she lost one. Emma was wondering. Maybe for the next tooth.

Thanks for checking in
Lori

Only 2 more days until Alex gets home...phew.

1 comment:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Hmmm...that is strange. Sophie has been much better about me brushing her teeth lately. I tell her that Miss Cherie (her teacher at school) is going to ask me whether she did a good job brushing her teeth or not and she will usually open up for that. I also tell her that she has buggies in her teeth that I have to get out with the toothbrush and then we start naming off the different color buggies that we have to get out (i.e. Oh there is a blue one in there. I better get it.).