Friday, March 26, 2010

Not much to report

Ollie never gets any air time so I thought I'd let him have center stage.


I seriously think I need to make these tomorrow. Seriously, have you ever heard of anything so amazing?

We (the girls and I) will be headed to NY for Easter and spring break next week.

We've all just been doing our thing.

Emma has been busy with school and activities. Nora has not been napping every day so it gives us more time to do things before we have to pick up Emma. Like run errands or go to a park. It's nice to have more freedom to get things done and not stress about bringing Nora with me to the store. She'll usually sit in a cart for a least 1/2 hour before I need to break out the i phone. Things get easier as she gets older.

We are trying to plan a trip with my brother and his family and my parents for Christmas. Somewhere warm and sunny with white beaches and turquoise water. Maybe to Turks and Caicos Islands. Anyone have a house that sleeps 11 for rent over Christmas?

I'll let you know how the french toast waffles turn out. Seriously!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Warm and sunny and white beaches...

ahhhhhhhhhhh...

the stuff of heaven! :)

...danielle