Monday, March 1, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Mania






Nora is doing great. School is fun for her and she loves the bus. She is rocking her i Touch all day if we let her. But she is also into Yo Gabba Gabba! right now. She asks to watch it all the time so I got her a book, the cd and action figure of Brobie. She loves it. I have been looking for a stuffed animal or t shirt but apparently this stuff is hot right now and I can't find it anywhere.

Emma has been skiing and dancing and doing gymnastics so we have been busy as bees. She also had to do a report on a president, she got Abe Lincoln. It turned out very cute and she did a great job in her presentation.




Alex is in Japan for the week so hopefully I'll survive! Thanks for checking in!

Lori

1 comment:

Hua said...

I'm glad to hear that Nora is doing great and that she loves school and the bus. Congratulations on her first lost tooth!

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com